Buoyant Works are pleased to announce their participation in the forthcoming SeaWork Exhibition in Southampton from June 11th– 13th.
Following the launch of their FenderIT range at last year’s SeaWork, Buoyant Works have built up an extended range of designs to add to their portfolio for commercial work boats and leisure vessels together with quayside and pontoon protection.
Focusing on the design, engineering and manufacture of high performance fendering using the latest in polymer processing equipment, Buoyant Works have created a non-foam, high wear resistant, polymer cast fendering design which weighs 50% less than a rubber alternative.
Key benefits include:
- Soft feel energy absorbing structure
- Multiple configurations available incorporating the same repeatable design
- Significantly lighter weight than other “non-foam” based designs
- Consistent and predictable performance throughout the fender’s life
- Manufactured from a high performance polymer designed specifically for dynamic high wear applications
Key features of the polymer used are:
- Excellent dynamic performance.
- High wear and abrasion resistance even under extreme conditions
- Retention of physical properties at elevated temperatures
- Low Heat buildup under load and repeat deformations
- Chemical and moisture resistant at elevated temperatures
- Multiple attachment methods to existing hull designs
Buoyant Works will be on Stand PG148 come and visit to see product samples and full technical information.