Buoyant Works are pleased to announce they will be exhibiting their latest Commercial Vessel Fendering solutions at The International Workboat Show in New Orleans USA from November 30th – December 2nd 2022.
Come and see our latest Performance Driven FenderIT products on display including:
- Exceptional Performance, Low maintenance Fendering for Commercial Vessels including: Pilot Boats, Military and Patrol Boats, Lifeboats, Passenger Vessels and Fishery Vessels.
- Bow Fender systems for Offshore Windfarm Crew Transfer Vessels.
- Modular and Low Weight Tug Fender Solutions.
FENDERIT Design and production facilities are based in Cornwall, United Kingdom. We have 30 years of experience using a unique combination of material technology and design flare to provide High Strength, Lightweight Fender and Impact Protection solutions. We adopt a modular and repeatable approach to maximise customer benefits from both an operational and long-term maintenance perspective.
We supply commercial vessel fendering to our clients worldwide. One current project includes our fenders being supplied on 2 innovative ART90-32W Robert Allan designed tugs being manufactured by Signet Maritime in the US.
Key Features of FenderIT:
- Higher level of product engineering than traditional commercial vessel fenders
- High Performance Polymer Construction
- Lightweight construction to suit composite and aluminium vessels in particular
- A miminum of 30% LESS weight than an equivalent rubber fender
- Exceptional long term durability
- Modular configuration to enable maximum design and operational flexibility
- Multi cavity designs generate high levels of energy absorption with a low reaction force
- Long term consistent performance
Andrew and the team will be on Booth 452 to welcome you and discuss your project needs.
If you would like to find out more about Buoyant Works products before the event, please visit www.buoyantworks.com, or contact email@example.com